Friday, September 5, 2008

Would You Wear This?


Keira Knightley wore this Alexis Mabille dress to the London premiere of her new movie, The Dutchess. This dress is very simple, yet very bold. What do you think of it? Do you love it or hate it? If given the chance would you wear it???

Diane says: I think she looks amazing in it! I love the cobalt blue color, and the tulle detailing is fabulous!!! If Keira ever gets bored of this dress, and I magically lose thirty pounds...I'd GLADLY take it off her hands! :)

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cobalt Blue! it's a hard color ro pull off... thankfully our Miss Knightley can pull off autumn or winter colors. But if someone like Scarlet Johasson sported this, (who is a bombshell summer color candidate) it wouldn't work. I love the spinkling of black lace, it gives this very basic strapless dress a new edge.