Friday, October 9, 2009

Wishpot Guest Post

Good morning Snapshot Fashion readers! I recently have become a fashion expert on Wishpot and had the opportunity to write a guest post on the site. I decided to write about my FAVORITE item to wear during the cooler months---TIGHTS. To check out my post click here. And if you aren't a member of Wishpot yet I definitely recommend joining today.

What is Wishpot? Wishpot is an online service that lets you add anything you want to your Wishpot wish list or registry. It’s perfect for your, gift list, birthday wish list, wedding registry, honeymoon registry, baby registry, Christmas list, and much more.



source

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I may just have to join Wishpot. For once people will have the chance to actually purchase items that I want, as opposed to buying blindly! :)

Congratulations on becoming a Wishpot fashion expert...they couldn't have selected a more qualified person! :)

Diane said...

aww thanks. you're too kind :)