Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beauty Buzz


Currently I am trying to grow my hair out long so I have been doing anything and everything to keep it healthy. One serious problem with my hair is that it is so dry. To fix this issue I recently went out looking for a new leave-in conditioner and walked out of CVS with Hair Insurance by Aussie. I absolutely LOVE this product. It instantly made my hair light and silky...and the pineapple/coconut aroma leaves my hair smelling amazing.

Do you use a leave-in conditioner? Which brands do you love? Which brands do you hate?


img

2 comments:

Sofi said...

Wow, this is great, I'm trying to grow my hair out and have the same problem, the only thig is, and I know I should try to get some product but I go into a shop, look at all the stuff, are overwhelemd and walk out again, now I can go in, buy this and that's it, thank you so much :) I use Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner, and they are great I reckon (tip from a hairdresser friend in Sweden) I love Redken but it's just a bit expensive I think (but at least the UK are better than Sweden) anyways, thanks for posting :)

haute.teapot said...

that scent sounds amazing. i used to use pantene's leave-in conditioner and it made my hair soo easy to comb through. but lately i've been skipping it and it shows! i might have to try that though!