Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fantasy Celebrity Fashion League

I just wanted to post a little reminder about our Fantasy Celebrity Fashion League. Week #1 is already under way...if you are playing, great! I can't wait to see how the week finishes up and how the ranking ends up. If you weren't able to get in your picks for week #1 have no worries! You can join in for week #2. This game lasts for three weeks...and the scores change so fast, it really is anybody's game!

For full rules please click here.


I will need EVERYONE to email me their celebrity picks (for week #2) by this Friday, November 13th no later than 8pm eastern time. If you do not get your picks to me by that time you will not be eligible to play week #2.

Don't forget, Snapshot Fashion is giving away THREE tote bags to the top three scores at the END of the third week (when the game is over).

If you have any questions about the game please feel free to email me. Thanks, and good luck!!!

No comments: