Thursday, December 31, 2009

Accessorize It

New Year's Eve is upon us...and I know some of you are scrambling to find appropriate party wear for tonight. One thing that you can be sure of is that the little black dress is an easy way to get yourself out of jam when you have little to no time to go shopping. Maybe you have worn your LBD to a few too many parties...well we say, "ACCESSORIZE IT!"



Shown here is the Alina Babydoll Dress available at Delia's. This dress is very affordable ($39.50) and has Grecian-style twisted straps and front shirring detail.

Even though the dress is cute by itself, we want to amp it up a bit. I mean it is NYE after all! Below are a number of accessories that will look fantastic with the dress shown above (or any black dress for that matter). Pick one or two accessories you like and turn a rather safe dress into a party favorite!


13 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Mmmm sequins!!! I say bring on the sequins for tonight! Hope you have a good night out!! xx

Sharon Lei said...

I'm still thinking up a fab outfit for tonight!! and the LBD never fails.. but I think I want to do something crazy.. ha ha ha. I hope you have a great New Years eve tonight Diane!! Here's to a great 2010.

Love & Aloha, S
www.elisharon.blogspot.com

Jen Hsieh said...

a lbd can never fail you, especially since it matches with almost everything :)

Ashley said...

Accessories are my weakness! All those are fab!

Happy New Year :D

Sher said...

I love this little LBD! So pretty:)

Elizabeth Marie said...

That dress is perfection...there are so many options!!

Happy New Year honey!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have wanted that dress for ages - love it!! :)

Ansley said...

I love the black belt and sequined top. so cute :D

reckless daughter said...

oh...I love these green tights and the greenish bag! so cute.

PS: Happy New Year!!

Dylana Suarez said...

Wonderful pics!

colormenana.blogspot.com

KY said...

I love the dress, it's a perfect LBD!

Natalie Suarez said...

very cute simple black dress! :)))

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Gorgeous picks!! I love the shoes and the rose belt! xoxoxoxo