Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty Buzz


Mom, if you are reading this I owe you a huge thank-you!!! One of the stocking stuffers she got me this year was a tube of Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with shea butter.

Every winter it seems that my hands get drier and drier. This winter really has been the worst! The skin on my knuckles has been getting so dry that it starts to crack open and even bleed (gross I know!). The skin between my fingers looks like something you would find on a reptile. I had been trying EVERY lotion imaginable and nothing was working. As soon as I put on other lotion my hands they would dry up in minutes. But then I tried this lotion and everything changed!

This lotion by Gold Bond has really saved my hands! If you are having a problem with dry skin I seriously suggest trying it!



img

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fab stocking stuffer!
Will have to try it out!

xoxox,
CC

Ashley said...

Ooh. I'll have to try that. I also love Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing this Diane. I have to try this out.

Happy New Year! xoxo

yiqin; said...

I should try it hmm

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am going to look for this stuff today. I have never tried anything by Gold Bond, but I adore anything that actually works at keeping skin soft! Need!! :)

Diane said...

i know i never tried anything by them either. but my mom swears by it...and now so do i. my hands are so soft now. i can't believe how well it helped!