Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gift Guide---Eco-Friendly

I'm sure you all have that one friend that has gone green and is all about making the environment a better place. Or maybe that person you know is actually you and you want to share some environmentally friendly items to those you love. We have found everything including: wine glasses that are made from recycled car windshields, adorable handbags made of candy wrappers, and even cool Christmas ornaments made of records. Click on the collage below to see more details on the products.


3 comments:

Dina's Days said...

Cool post, I came across nice eco friendly wrapping paper too the other day online.

dinasdaysblog.blogspot.com

Leah said...

I'm just starting to turn "green"... and my initial contribution to the green movement is to use recyclable bags when shopping so that I won't be using plastic anymore.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I so need a handbag made out of candy wrappers. That just sounds so whimsical and fun to me - plus it's pretty! And eco-friendly! :)