Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Invite Only Sales

I don't know about you, but this year when I did my holiday shopping I made full use of my favorite invite only shopping websites. I got so many fantastic deals on some rather high end items...you wouldn't even believe me if I told you the money I saved.

Here's an update on some of my favorite sales that are going on now, as well as in the very near future. If you are not a member yet please feel free to click on the links below because Snapshot Fashion is inviting you to join for free.

Gilt Groupe- Tory Burch RTW & Accessories, Fendi Timepieces, Jay Godfrey, Kate Spade New York, Burberry Shoes, Alice + Olivia

Gilt Fuse- BCBGMAXAZRIA, Kova & T, Kaylee Tankus, Black Halo, Dav

Gilt Man- John Varvatos Star USA, PF Flyers, PRO-Keds, White + Warren, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Just Cavalli, Puma

Rue La La- Via Spiga, Nanette Lepore, Tumi, Diesel, La Perla

ideeli- Nicole Miller, Lenox, Tommy Hilfiger, Tea and Honey, Industry, Ellen Tracy

No comments: