Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lookin' Fab

I just adore Kate Hudson. And I think I like her even more after watching her last night on Inside the Actor's Studio. One thing I love about her is her wardrobe. Check out this amazing outfit she had on the other night in NYC.





Typically, I'm really not one for dressy pants. I kind of hate them actually. I guess I feel that if I'm getting dressed up I want to wear a dress or a skirt. But Kate really looks amazing in these wide-leg slacks. Maybe I should give dress slacks another chance...


img

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm more of a dress or skirt girl too, but these pants are perfection!

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love her style!

Amanda Correa said...

I am a lover of Kate Hudson's style as well! She always looks so chic whether she is glammed up or looking casual.

Fashion Insanity said...

She looks amazing here indeed!! Love that coat!

michelle_ said...

kate is one my favorite hollywood celebs . shes got laid back style .

follow my blog ???

awesome post !
keep up the blogging work .

wish you a merry christmas in 2 days !
visit my blog + comment + follow !
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com