Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rachel in ASOS


These days Rachel Bilson has to be one of my favorite Hollywood starlets out there. Ever since her years on The O.C., I just can't get enough of Rachel. Love the characters she plays...and love her personal style/wardrobe even more. I was pleased as punch to find out that she was gracing the December/January cover of ASOS.





To see the rest of her photos from this shoot click here.

What do you think of her photoshoot? I actually really like the photo of her with the flowers at her eyes...so cute and quirky.


source

3 comments:

a cherry tree said...

Beautiful! I love Rachel too :)

I've never read ASOS before but now you've tempted me to track it down!

<3 xxx

Sher said...

Oh I really love her style too!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

This looks like a really fun shoot and a great change from the people Nylon has been putting on the cover lately.