Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Size Doesn't Matter



I can't stress enough how much I adore V Magazine. Today when I came across this One Size Fits All photo spread it made me love them even more (I didn't know that was possible!). Here models Jacquelyn Jablonski and Crystal Renn show that it doesn't matter what size you are...ANYONE can wear the new spring trends. It just takes some confidence and making sure that you get the right size for your body type (we don't need you squeezing into something three sizes too small).

To see the full shoot please click here.

Don't you just find this piece so refreshing?

source

5 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

love the editorial & refreshing indeed :)

love your blog :)
- Audrey Allure

haute.teapot said...

I saw that editorial too and thought it was great as well!

Jade Purple Brown said...

ive loved this editorial ever since i first saw it!

Taylor said...

Brava!

Anonymous said...

That's really great!