Tuesday, March 30, 2010

*Get Styled*

Today's offender---Mischa Barton.

Over the years Mischa's personal style has made me...sad. Sad because every once in a while she goes out to an event and actually looks nice, and I think to myself WHY CAN'T SHE ALWAYS LOOK THIS GOOD?!?!?! She even played a super stylish character on the O.C., so you think she would have learned a thing or two about fashion.


Mischa, I have finally had enough! Enough of the mom jeans, high waisted shorts, unflattering rompers, and clothing that just doesn't fit you anymore. You are by NO MEANS fat, but the items you often wear make you look a good 20-30 pounds heavier than you actually are. Come on, you can dress better than this! I've put together three great looks that would look fabulous on you.








What do you think of Mischa's personal style? Are you a fan of it? Do you think her wardrobe needs some revamping???


imgs

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i just adore your polyvore outfits!! all three are fantastic!

Jen Hsieh said...

oh mischa...

i'm loving these three outfits you styled though. i love the nautical feel of the first one and the color palette of the second :)

Leah said...

I agree with you... so sad that she downgraded her style lately. But I really love the outfits you styled for her. xoxo

Glam Girl said...

I love Misha n these picture! Sometimes she dresses good, she doesn't have a definitive style

Jessica said...

I love that last look you put together!

Marika said...

I used to love her style, back when she was styled by Rachel Zoe, but now sadly, I have to agree with you, she's lost it. Hey, with those great looks together, maybe she can hire you :)