Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Ambush

The other week I asked if I should bring back my attempt at showing off some street fashion...and the response was overwhelming! So I thought I'd give it another shot.

Last night while I was at Cubicle Chic's launch party, I saw this girl wearing the cutest dress. I had to stop her and ask if I could feature her on Snapshot Fashion. She thought I was joking...but when I told her that it was no joke she was flattered.

We talked for a while about how she loves to shop in vintage stores, how she got this dress at TJ Maxx (what a great find!!!), how her friend made her the jewelry she is wearing, and how she loves freebies (who doesn't?!?!). Let's take a second to meet her---


Name: Metasabia
Resides in: NYC
Her style icon: "Gwyneth Paltrow, because she always looks chic and like a lady. And Katharine Hepburn because I have always loved everything she has ever worn and actually love everything she has ever said."

No comments: