Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fashion Blogger of the Week

One of the first fashion sites I think I ever started reading was We Wear Things. So when Issa agreed to an interview I was beyond pleased.


Why did you start blogging?
After posting on Fabsugar for awhile, a few people spurred the idea to start up a blog. So I did! I thought it would be a good creative outlet.. away from the 'real world'. And it's been fantastic. Although I haven't been able to keep up with it as often as I like these days.

How would you describe your personal style?
Oh hard to explain...sometimes I feel so sporadic, but I'd say it's a bit modern yet classic.

If you could raid anyone's closet, who would it be and why?
Sarah Jessica Parker...I'm sure there is more than enough couture in there for me to play with.. plus she looks tiny...maybe I could actually fit into things.

Who would you love to give a wardrobe makeover?
Hard one! All my friends are fabulously dressed. If I could makeover my coworkers (all guys) I would totally do it.

If you could give one fashion tip to anyone, what would it be?
Always dress for yourself! Wearing trends that don't fit your look or your body won't do you any favors.


and now it is time for QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS---

gold or silver?
gold

heels or flats?
heels

vintage or DIY?
DIY

front row or backstage?
front row

lipstick or lipgloss?
lipgloss


Thanks again Issa! And for all of you that have yet to check out We Wear Things...what are you waiting for?!?!

4 comments:

Fashion Insanity said...

Nice Q&A and love the picture!

lauren said...

we wear things is one of my faves!!!! i freaking love issa! great blog

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
new celebrity dress up vlog. good times.

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Glad you did this... love that blog!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

awww thanks so much for the Q&A dear :)