Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Invite Only Sales


I don't know if you have noticed, but lately there have been AMAZING items on my favorite invite only sites. Within a week I purchased two dresses on Rue La La and a bag on ideeli (the bag is a gift). The sales are so great I'm doing everything I can to control myself.

Here are some of my favorite sales that are currently going on---

ideeli- BCBGeneration contempory, BCBGeneration handbags, Steve Madden, Shae, D&G, Sweet Pea

Rue La La- Spanx, La Perla, Swiss Legend, Yoana Baraschi

Gilt Groupe- Helmut Lang, Tracy Reese, Dana Rebecca Jewelry, Smitten, R.J. Graziano Jewelry

Gilt Man- Surface to Air, Michael Kors, Rag & Bone, Alexander McQueen

HauteLook- Roberto Cavalli sunglasses, Hannah Joe, Carita Paris, Bernardo



Again, if you do not have an invite just click the links above for a free invite from Snapshot Fashion. Happy shopping!!!


img

1 comment:

StacieBlair said...

Online shopping is dangerous. Especially the sample sales... The trick is to go on the second they go live so that the good stuff doesn't get sold out!

xox
stacieblair