Thursday, July 1, 2010

Invite Only Sales

It's a light day at work for me, so guess what I have been doing? Checking out all my invite only sale sites! I swear, I'm so obsessed with them. Over the past few years I've gotten so many amazing deals on quality items for myself, as well as gifts for others.


Here are some of my favorite sales that are going on right now---

Rue La La- Andrew Marc, Cuddledown, Prarie New York, Dylan George

ideeli- Max and Cleo, Marc New York, Lola, Blush

Gilt Groupe- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Me&Ro, Vera Wang Collection, Derek Lam

Gilt Man- Sneaky Steve, Diesel Shoes, Chip & Pepper

HauteLook- Lucca Couture, Vincent Longo, American Apparel, Judith Leiber eyewear


Also...have you tried out Jetsetter and Gilt City yet? If you are a member of Gilt you have access to both of these sites. I actually just booked dinner for two via Gilt City and can't wait to try it out next week.

If you have yet to join these sites just click the links above for your free invite!  :-)  Happy shopping!!!


img

No comments: