Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vote For Style

I love it when celebrities keep their look fresh and new. I think one celebrity that is a pro at this is Katy Perry. She is always so very creative and fun with her outfits and make-up and her hair is always different (and perfect!). Looking over the last few years of her hairstyles I was surprised with just how many looks she had.

Today I have been so into hair. This morning I went and got a much needed cut. Just a trim off the bottoms and decided to switch it up and get some bangs. Eeehhh...it was okay. The girl I went to made my bangs a bit too thin...so I had to fix them when I got home. But if I learned anything from Katy's ever changing style, it is that hair grows back and a change here and there is always a good thing.

topped with flowers
short & straight
Old Hollywood
long & full of waves

Which one of Katy's hairstyles is your favorite? Vote below.





imgs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore Katy Perry ...she looks fantastic in every hair style

Unknown said...

OLD HOLLYWOOD, hands down.

Love the short & straight as well.

xo Nicole