Wednesday, January 26, 2011

*Fashionista Faceoff*

It's Wednesday, so that means yet another round of Fashionista Faceoff! What do you think of this new feature? From what I gather, my readers think it is as fun as I do.  :-)

This week I'm going up against Jayde and our theme is party outfits. Check out our looks and then vote for your favorite.

Jayde dresses up a casual top and sandals with a beautiful lace skirt and gold jewelry. She makes her party outfit fun by adding a pop of color with her handbag.

Instead of a typical party staple, the little black dress, I opt for a LPD (little pink dress). I keep it looking chic with a black blazer and tights, but then add in some sparkle with silver accessories.


Which party look is your favorite? Please vote for either Diane (Snapshot Fashion) or Jayde below.

2 comments:

Jayde said...

thanks diane:)
love your LPD:)

Sharon Lei said...

Oooo Diane!! I love your dress... you are totally rockin' it girl!

xx Love & Aloha