Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Red Dresses For The Holidays

People that know me know that I can't stand country music. But, when it comes to fashion I often am looking to Taylor Swift for inspiration. I just love her wardrobe...especially her amazing cocktail dresses. Taylor was recently spotted wearing this adorable red strapless dress to a CMT bash. She kept her look very simple and didn't go overboard with accessories. She let the bold red in her dress (and lips) be the star of the party!

I love the idea of wearing a red frock for the holidays. It's actually something I do not have in my wardrobe. Can you believe that? I have so many little black dresses...I have to add in a little red dress to the mix. It's such a great look for Christmas or New Year's Eve parties, making you stand out in the crowd. Who doesn't love a little attention???

Here are some of my favorite red dresses...and if you are also in need of a great red dress (or would just love another one) I strongly suggest incorporating these looks into your party style---

Hybrid Dress With Sweetheart Neckline And High Hemline available at ASOS

Begging for Mercy Strapless Red Dress available at LuLu's

Classic Strapless Dress available at Forever21

The Multi-Way Dress available at Victoria's Secret
$88 $59.50

Gondola Engagement Dress available at ModCloth

Red at Night Dress available at ModCloth

Will you be wearing red this holiday season???



Arden said...

That Taylor Swift look is one of my favorites from her, she look so incredibly classy and beautiful. Such a dream party dress! xx

Kimberlee said...

Ooh la la! I ordered a different red ModCloth dress for my company's holiday party :)

Diane said...

kimberlee- which one did you order???

Ely Ann said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, and via IFB! Red is the best colour for dresses!! And that Multi-Way dress from Victoria's Secret is gorgeous!! I would love a dress like that to wear during the Christmas Holidays with a nice pair of heels! Or any other time of the year really :) ^.^

Ely Ann