Saturday, December 3, 2011

A "Very" Happy Holiday

I can hardly believe that the holiday season is upon us! Where did this year go? The one thing I start to really think about this time of year is party dresses. One thing I hate is having countless parties to go to and wearing the same dress over and over...and then you look back through your party photos and you look the same at ALL the parties! You need to have a little variety in your wardrobe when it comes to this. Don't you agree?

I was beyond thrilled when Very.com sent over this adorable black and gold lace minidress and these super high black strappy shoes. Does this dress scream HOLIDAY PARTY or what? The beautiful black and gold lace, the low "V" back, and the cute black bow...now I just need some parties to attend. But at least when I do get my party invites I won't have to stare at my overworn cocktail dresses for hours deciding which one to wear this time...I will definitely be wearing this look!

dress- Love Label c/o Very.com
faux fur jacket- H&M
tights- unknown (?)
clutch- Target

Have you checked out Very.com yet? They are a UK based company that states they are a "little bit British, a lot fashion and it's going to be your new shopping best friend." I couldn't agree with them more!!! Check our where they ship to and start shopping today!


The front of this dress is so simple...but then you get a look at the back and it brings it to the next level.

I adore these shoes! They are a little tall for me...I think I need a little practice walking in them!

To see some extra photos from this session, stop on over to Snapshot Fashion's Facebook page! Become a fan while you are there.   :-)


Note: This review of Very.com and their clothing is Snapshot Fashion's opinion.

11 comments:

ssmall4 said...

I just heard about very.com in my Lucky magazine today! I mean, I JUST put it down and here you are wearing it. It looks fantastic on you! A gorgeous dress.

Diane said...

s smallcomb- they have an amazing collection on their site. you gotta check it out! you will love it!!!

Allison said...

You are absolutely gorgeous - that minidress looks perfect on you! How lovely that you got to wear such a gorgeous holiday dress :) Love your blog, pretty girl! xo

Diane said...

allison- you are too sweet!

. said...

really nice dress! :)
xx

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Damn you look so stunning!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

I love Very.co.uk! lovely dress..
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hope to see you back soon..
x

Unknown said...

Your very dress is VERY cute! Love how you styled and accessorized it, perfection!

Alela Sirah said...

Great dress!!! Did I see a hint of gold???
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

thanks for the kind words everyone :)

alela- yes you do see gold. the dress has a black & gold lace overlay. cute right? what i love about it is that with that little bit of bling in the dress you really don't need any jewelry.

Anonymous said...

oh I love your dress

visit my blog too http://beginswithanm.blogspot.com/
xoxo