Saturday, November 9, 2013

Look of the Day- Saturday Night Done Right

Look of the Day

1) Dapple of My Eye Tights available at ModCloth- $15.99
2) Lightening Print Mini Dress available at ASOS- $115.69
3) Crisscross Metal Cuff available at Express- $19.90
4) Walkerrr by Steven by Steve Madden available at Piperlime- $109
5) Rock 'n' Roll Faux Leather Wristlet available at Forever21- $21.80

Could I be more obsessed with this dress? So full of fun and flash (literally)...it is beyond perfect for a night out on the town. Don't you agree?

Right now I'm trying to figure out my plans for tonight will be. My husband wants to go out for dinner...but I'm getting over being sick (this is my second cold in three weeks...ugh!). Is it bad that I just want to stay inside and do nothing? Maybe I'll change my mind until then. Who knows!

What are your plans for your Saturday evening?  

No comments: