Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogging in Brooklyn

Hello everyone! It has been way too long. And let me start out by a sincere apology to all of my regular readers. Not to make excuses to a lack of posts (don't you just hate when people do that?), but 1) our computer died and we had to get a new one. I would have posted via the Blogger app...but the app is absolutely terrible, and 2) we moved! Yesterday we moved from the Upper East Side to Williamsburg in Brooklyn. And can I just say that I'm loving it! I have been packing like a maniac over the last week or two. My husband and I have both moved a lot, but this was the first time we had movers moving us. It was the best decision we have ever made. I'd recommend Get There Moving to anyone! Two guys showed up at our UES apartment at 8am, packed up their truck and unloaded everything into our Brooklyn apartment by 10:10am! Just over two hours. They were amazing.

Enjoying the view from our living room window.

I'm in love with this water tower. So very Brooklyn.

Thanks so much for sticking with me and for all the kind messages I received via Twitter and Instagram. I'm back and better than ever. So get ready for a ton of new posts coming your way.

P.S. I know there are a ton of Brooklyn fashion/shopping/lifestyle bloggers out there. If you have a blog and are in the area, let me know! I'd love to check it out.

5 comments:

Kristen Terrana said...

CONGRATS ON THE MOVE! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! Looks like you have a great apartment!

Diane said...

Thanks Kristen! You're more than welcome to come over any time! It's so much nicer than that hole we used to live in...

AsianCajuns Lar said...

Congrats on your move, Diane!!! Your view is AHmazing and your new neighborhood sounds schamazing! xoxoxoxo, Lar

Jen Hsieh said...

So late to the party here but CONGRATS ON THE MOVE! I've wanted to live in Williamsburg for so long now and I'm so jealous.

And right by the brewery too? Ugh, so awesome.

Diane said...

jen- let me know when you're in the neighborhood! we'll have to meet up.