Saturday, December 7, 2013

Look of the Day- Burgundy Babe

Look of the Day

1) Set of 3 Bangle Set available at Alex and Ani- $38
2) Fond Voyage Dress by Myrtlewood available at ModCloth- $94.99
3) Heattech Blocked Stripe Knitted Tights available at Uniqlo- $19.90
4) Bait Velma T-Strap Heel available at Urban Outfitters- $72
5) Hughes Satchel available at J. Crew- $298

I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend. This week has been insane for me. After moving last weekend I just feel like I haven't had time to really unpack all week. We're still waiting for furniture we ordered to be delivered, as well as more of our items that we have in storage to be dropped off. So this place is a total mess because I don't know where to go with everything. Argh! Hopefully in a few weeks we'll have everything in it's proper spot. Until then...


No comments: