Sunday, April 13, 2014

All Signs Point To Greenpoint

dress- Express / booties- Kensie / sunglasses- Michael Stars

This morning my husband, dog, and I took a lovely walk through Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We've been living in northern Williamsburg since December, and have yet to wander through Greenpoint's charming neighborhood. For those of you that don't know the area that I live in...Greenpoint is literally a couple of blocks north from me. Seems like every weekend when we go for a stroll we always go south...or east...but never north. I'm so glad we did. We stumbled on so many spots that have us saying: "Greenpoint, we'll see ya next weekend too!!!"


I'm so happy that the warmer weather is here! This weekend feels almost like summer. I couldn't wait to wear this new dress I just got at Express a couple of weeks ago. It's so light and flowy...and it has the most adorable keyhole detail. For those of you that love it as much as I do, guess what? It's currently on sale

P.S. I only kept this photo in the bunch because Rocko looked so cute. Please don't mind my face.


2 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

Now if only the nice weather stuck around for the rest of the week, right? :(

You look so lovely in white here though and HOW NICE IS GREENPOINT? I was only ever there once for a shoot for work and it was just so...quiet...compared to manhattan, which was amazing. I never really have reasons to go out there though.

AsianCajuns Lar said...

You and Rocko match!!! Too cute! And that dress is adorable on you. I luuurve your lippie too!

It's so nice "exploring" your new hood with you!

xoxo, Lar