Saturday, April 19, 2014

Look of the Day- Hello Springtime!

Look of the Day

1) Ocean Motion Dress by Tulle- $75 $52.50
2) Black Diamond Flapper Bracelet by Alex & Ani- $68
3) Cobalt Charisma Bag available at ModCloth- $94.99
4) Devon Clog available at Free People- $168

Even though we had snow (!!!) earlier this week, I think it is safe to say that spring is officially stay! The trees in my neighborhood are all are my allergies. But I just pop some Allegra and the blooming flowers appear beautiful once again. 

When I think of springtime I don't typically think of pastels. I hardly ever wear them. I love the bright and bold colors, short dresses, and flowing fabrics. Isn't this above outfit too cute for words?!?! I want to wear that outfit now. It's so perfect for a day like today.

How are you ringing in spring???


Kristen Terrana said...

Love the outfit!! Can't wait to break out some color from my closet!!!

AsianCajuns Lar said...

Looove these colours, Diane. I'm not a pastel person either (they make me look washed out) so I would wear this outfit right this second too!
xoxox, Lar