Friday, June 6, 2014

Look of the Day- Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Look of the Day

1) Wythe Wide Brim Hat available at Brooklyn Industries- $38
2) Rhinestone Necklace available at H&M- $24.95
3) Bardot Crop Top available at ASOS- $15.24
4) Nautical Nightspot Wedge available at ModCloth- $39.99
5) Limited Edition Taffeta Picnic Midi Skirt available at Topshop- $190
6) Candace Crossbody available at Banana Republic- $120

I'm 100% in love with this outfit I created above. Probably because I have nothing like it in my closet...and it's so out of my comfort zone. The hat is also way too fabulous. I might just have to take a walk down to Brooklyn Industries later on and pick one up. I've been looking for the perfect wide brim hat for summer for quite some time. This one is perfection!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey honey!

I just found your blog and I reaaaally love it!
such a great content and lay out!
suffice it to say, that your outfits are the best!
I was wandering if you would like to follow each other.
if so, please let me know that you have followed me and
I will follow you right back :)

my blog: www.fashionrailways.com

my fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

twitter: https://twitter.com/FRailways

instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways?ref=badge

keep in touch!!
filakiaa (kisses in greek)
HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

Unknown said...

love your picks! that skirt.. and off the shoulder tops have been my obsession lately!

issa
wewearthings.com