Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Calm Before The Storm

dress: H&M/ fringe bag: H&M/ necklace: Urban Outfitters/ belt: Kohl's/ 

For all of you that are not currently in NYC, do not be fooled by all of the fashionistas in town for NYFW wearing their fall best. For an entire week now it has been super hot and humid. I threw on one of my lightest dresses today...because even with my new hairstyle I can't stop sweating! The good news is that there are some storms moving in and it should cool off tomorrow. Just in time as I have a rooftop BBQ to attend tomorrow! Yay!


The one thing everyone needs for fall is something with fringe on it! Fringe is so huge right now. I keep it simple by showing off my fringe on my handbag. But if you are a little more bold try the fringe trend on your boots, jackets, or dresses. No matter how you wear it you'll be looking good.


Can I just say that I'm seriously obsessed with my new flats. They make me feel like a ballerina...and I got them way on sale. The best part is, we walked a lot this morning and my feet didn't hurt one bit. No blisters at all. #winning


My husband insisted on taking my photo with this ad. He thought it was hilarious...and it is. I guess it is for some new cartoon on Adult Swim. Too funny.

What are you all up to this weekend? How are you beating the heat???



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing dear! Great style!

XX
www.floortjeloves.com
www,facebook.com/floortjeloves