Thursday, November 20, 2014

Look of the Day- Feeling Festive

Look of the Day

1) Wool Coat with Lapels available at Zara- $169
2) Mercer Red Lace Cocktail Dress available at Pixie Market- $120
3) Cream Lip Stain available at Sephora- $13
4) Valentina Lace Up Tassel Heeled Sandals available at Missguided- $56.98
5) 120 Denier Opaque Tights available at Urban Outfitters- $14

To me there is nothing more festive than a bright red dress! Perfect for the holidays, parties, and holiday parties...there is never a bad time to wear something red. Don't you agree? I'm loving the lace detail on this cocktail dress...it makes it even more special.

Are you all starting to get your looks together for your upcoming holiday parties? 
I have two to attend so far...and I need to get on my "A" game...


No comments: