Friday, November 28, 2014

Take Two...

scarf: gift/shirt: H&M/skirt: Brooklyn Industries/tights: H&M/booties: Silence + Noise available at Urban Outfitters

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and hopefully you're enjoying the day off and relaxing...I know I am. I was all set to do a little photoshoot outside today, but then plans changed. As soon as we went outside it was way colder than I thought it was going to be, and insanely windy. If you thought I was going to take my winter coat off for a little outfit shoot, you have got to be kidding me! So photos inside our apartment will have to do (and I seriously hate doing indoor shoots...as you can see from my face in that first photo). 

Oh well...

I really wanted to show off this adorable skirt I picked up at Brooklyn Industries about a month or so ago. Isn't it just darling? Not only are the straps removable, but it also has pockets! Instant love. 


I realized that I need to get more scarves in my collection (and start wearing the ones I have more often). If you are in need of some scarf inspiration I suggest checking out this YouTube video by Wendy's Look Book. Here she shows you 25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 minutes. It's an old video...but one of my favorites! Simply brilliant.


I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!!


No comments: