Saturday, May 30, 2015

My McCarren Park

dress- Romeo & Juliet Couture thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co./ wedge sandals- Bakers/ fringe purse- H&M


I'm not a nature girl at all. Dirt, bugs, allergies...I hate it all. But I have to say, I love that I live near a park while living in a city. Actually, now that I think of it I always have had a park in my backyard while in NYC. When we lived in the East Village we had Tompkins Square Park, when we lived in the Upper East Side we had Central Park, and now that we are in North Williamsburg we have McCarren Park which I love so much! It's full or pretty flowers, has a great farmer's market, and Rocko's favorite dog run. It's our little part of nature that we need in this concrete jungle.

Rocko is loving this warm and sunny weather.


Isn't this dress the cutest? I picked it up at Crossroads Trading Co. the other week. Can you believe that this adorable scuba swing dress was marked down to $6??? SIX DOLLARS! I love that store. I always have such luck there picking up great second hand finds!


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! Get out there and enjoy it!

No comments: