Saturday, May 23, 2015

Swans Crossing

Truth be told, I have been wanting to share this fabulous swan dress with you all for a while. But I have been wanting to use Swans Crossing as a title for this post for even longer. If you didn't watch the teen soap Swans Crossing in the early 90's I don't think we can be friends any longer. Seriously.

swan printed dress (same style/different print): Brooklyn Industries/ oxfords (same style/different color): Kayleen by Los Angeles available at ModCloth/ necklace: gift/ lipstick: Russian Red by MAC

Besides dodging my allergies left and right (they are so bad this year!), I'm planning on meeting up with my little cousin who is visiting his girlfriend in town tonight, off to spend my Sunday with the in-laws in Long Island, and then just relaxing at home on my Monday off. 


What's everyone else up to this weekend? 


2 comments:

seizethesparkle said...

Love this look, and Swan's Crossing was definitely ahead of its time. I was so sad when it was cancelled!

Anonymous said...

This swan print is so dreamy! And dude, my allergies are killing me this year too. It's such a struggle, ugh.

JennifHsieh