Saturday, June 13, 2015

Gingham Girl


Today Rocko and I were enjoying some of this lovely weather in our courtyard. Him in a dog bone print and myself in gingham...and both in red. He might not have been so happy that we dressed like twins...but I won this battle. Aren't we just adorable together!?!?!



I have been doing a bunch of shopping at Lord & Taylor lately. That's what happens when you work two blocks from their midtown location. Not that I really mind...they have been having amazing sales lately (and their show department is spectacular!). Stop by now because they are having their friends and family sale! You can thank me later!


So much going on in my neighborhood this weekend. We'll be stopping by the Northside Festival and it's festivities on Bedford Avenue. Art, music, food, and fun...sounds like a good time to me. Follow along on my Instagram and Snapchat (snapshotfashion) for my adventures!!!

Have a happy Saturday!


No comments: