Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Weekend Recap

I was lucky enough to have a three day weekend this past weekend and it was full of fun, fashion, friends, and food. I wanted to share some of my highlights with all of you!


~Did you hear, ombre is here to stay! This makes me so happy because I just made an appointment to get my hair done ombre. I'm soooooo excited for this new look! I have to wait until July 10th...but, once I get it done I can't wait to show you all. Get ready for photos.

~I ate so much great food this past weekend. If you are in the North Williamsburg/Greenpoint area be sure to check out: Sweetgreen (they have the best salads), The Bounty (an amazing $1 oyster happy hour), and A+ Lollipop (bubble tea!!!).

~I watched a great movie this weekend. Have you all seen Celeste and Jesse Forever? My husband and I loved it! Super funny, very touching (I teared up a few times), and brilliantly shot. Check it out.

~I had a possible celebrity sighting on my block earlier today while walking my dog. I'm 99% sure I walked by supermodel Lindsey Wixson. If it wasn't her, she definitely has a doppelganger walking around Brooklyn.
How was your weekend? Tell me all about it!

No comments: