Saturday, August 1, 2015

Red Lips, Rompers, and Rocko

floral romper- Forever 21 | platform sandals- H&M


My favorite summer item has got to be rompers! I adore dresses, but when I'm walking around the neighborhood with my dog in hand it's very difficult to be holding down my dress every time it gets breezy. Know what I mean? Rompers let me be carefree...and not flash everyone while doing so!


Chris and I brought Rocko out for a walk early this morning...because, brace yourself, it's going to be another disgustingly hot day. The poor guy just can't handle this heat, and to be honest neither can I. I know it is only August 1st, but can it be autumn already??? Please?


This weekend is going to be full of dogsitting Rocko's friend Junior (he's so much fun!), oyster happy hours, regular happy hours, and air conditioning. Sounds pretty perfect to me. 


Oh yeah, if you haven't checked it out yet...Rocko has his own Instagram account. Friends have been telling me to start one for him for quite some time now, and I finally gave in. Follow him and his adventures at: rockothelhasapoo.


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

asiancajuns (cath) said...

I'm so ready for the summer to be over too! My poor dogs aren't getting walked enough because it's either too hot or too rainy. I can't wait for fall weather!

I love rompers too and somehow have managed to not buy one this season. Maybe I'll take a look at F21 and see if they have any on sale. Love the H&M shoes too!